24 Hours/Day and 7 Days/Week through the Website, or From 7:30 to 14:30 through personal attendance to the center.
- The Executive Council Resolution No. (39) of 2015 Regulating Poll Studies Firms Operating in the Emirate of Dubai- The Dubai Statistics Center Administrative Resolution No (96) of 2016 Approving the Conditions for Conducting Poll Studies
- A Bachelor's Degree educational level as a minimum
- Proof of Good Conduct when requested
- To attend the test on the designated date by the center
- Copy of a valid Emirates ID (for Nationals and Residents of the United Arab Emirates)
- Copy of a valid Passport
- Copy of a valid Residence (for Residents of the United Arab Emirates)
- A certified copy from the concerned entities of the UAE with the highest educational level
1- Contact the Dubai Statistics Center through one of the Request Channels.
2- Complete the Service Request Form, upload the required documents, and pay the fees.
3- Receive an email from the Customer Service on the assigned exam date.
4- Attend to the assigned test venue on the date of the exam with the Emirates ID or Passport and conduct the exam.
5- Receive the results of the exam and the certificate by email.
* Request Channels Details